Medical treatment in which the application of a liquid of certain caustic substances, i.e. acid significantly improves the overall quality of the skin.
It causes exfoliation, i.e. peeling of the upper layers of the skin, which results in the appearance of young, fresh skin on the surface.
It is one of the oldest forms of rejuvenation, i.e. skin rejuvenation.
The results we achieve by using chemical peels:
- Alleviation of fine wrinkles;
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation and evenness of complexion;
- Improving overall tone and texture;
- Reduced sebum secretion and the formation of new acne changes and prevention of scarring;
- Reducing the extent of existing scars.